Thursday, December 11, 2008

Paris Hilton: “blondes are not stupid”

Paris Hilton nude
Hollywood actress Paris Hilton recently declared
that she is a living example of the fact that blondes are not stupid.

Hilton went on to saying that in reality she is an intelligent career oriented woman
and her slow on the uptake character in Simple Life was just a mere role.

"I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've two records,
I've launched a perfume and I want my own hotel chain,"
The 'Sun' quoted Hilton, as saying

Hilton, 27, also emphasized on the fact that men don't just date her
for her looks or money, but are actually fascinated with her over-all personality.

"I'm the living proof that blondes are not stupid," she added.

============
The Hilton sisters sure know how to party hardcore in limousines
and putting on a show for the camera.

incest

Paris Hilton and Nikki Hilton Incest Lesbian Pictures

Paris+Hilton+and+Nikki+Hilton+getting+it+on+incest+picture+lesbo+paris-nikki-hilton-lesbian

Paris+Hilton+and+Nikki+Hilton+getting+it+on+incest+picture+lesbo+paris-nikki-hilton-lesbian

No comments: