Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Britney Spears gets sex advice

Los Angeles -
Russell Brand gave Britney Spears sex advice when they filmed
the MTV Video Music Awards together.
Russell Brand
The British comedian - who caused outrage when he hosted the prestigious ceremony
earlier this month - admits he couldn't resist passing on his bedroom tips
to the troubled singer at the event.
Russell Brand and Britney Spears
"I did describe one very basic sexual technique to Britney,
which I think she would have hugely benefited from.
But I wasn't able to demonstrate, so it was a dismal failure,"
he said.

Last week, the pair enjoyed a dinner date together,
sparking rumours they had started a relationship.
Britney Spears MTV Video Music Awards

Russell - who starred in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and can soon be seen in
Adam Sandler's movie Bedtime Stories - also revealed the differences
between British and US audiences.
view Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Watch the Unrated version that you couldn't see in theaters!
It's the hysterically funny look at how far one man will go
to forget a girl and all the fun he finds along the way!


"When an English journalist asks that question, they want me to go,
'American audiences are stupid.'
But that is not what I've found,"
He added to Rolling Stone magazine.
"I made a documentary about Jack Kerouac a year ago, and travelling across America
I met people that look like slack-jawed, gap-toothed hillbillies. I thought, 'This'll be a laugh.'
"But when I went to talk to them, they talked about Noam Chomsky, the Federal Reserve,
the worthlessness of the dollar - there was unbelievable awareness.

"A mistake that I will never make is to forget that there is a distinction between
American foreign policy and the American people."

Britney Spears sexy
Britney Spears

No comments: